This web seminar demonstrates the CAD-embedded concurrent Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) approach to predicting temperature distribution and rise within an oven and across a hairdryer air jet. The course further illustrates how product homogeneity and appliance performance can be improved through preliminary consideration of factors such as fan choice, curvature and mass flow characteristics.
Who Should View
• CFD software users involved in domestic and household appliance design and analysis
• Managers in the White Goods, Domestic Appliance and Household Appliance Industries
• MCAD Design Engineers
• CFD Consultants
What You Will Learn
• How CFD software helps determine thermal and airflow fluxes inside domestic & household appliances
• How CFD software improves existing equipment design processes
• Ways to analyze ‘what if’ designs before prototyping in the upfront stage
• Easy managerial and design reporting using Word and Excel
To access the full webinar click the More Information Link.